Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Classic Winery's Brick Home in Carseldine
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Situated on 715m2 on a prime piece of land in Carseldine's favourite Wineries Estate, this classic brick home offers plenty space for a big family. It has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, 2 car garages plus wide side access for a boat/car, large undercover entertainment BBQ area and good size backyard.
This home is extremely well maintained by the current owner. It is ideal for home buyers who are looking for great location, solid, spacious family home in Carseldine. It is also ideal for investors who are looking for great capital gain potential. It must be seen to be appreciated as you are within short distance to the transportation, shops and schools.
Key points of attraction:
- Fantastic location, approx. 1.4m to Carseldine Shops, approx. 2km to Aspley bus terminal and Hypermarket (Sunlit Asian Supermarket, Woolworth, Coles, Aldi and Kmart), approx. 3km to Carseldine train station.
- 5 generous sized bedrooms with built -ins located upper level
- Large upstairs living room flowing out to front and rear balconies
- Polished timber floorboards throughout upstairs
- Large entrance with polished timber staircase to the upper level
- Large air-conditioned rumpus with bar downstairs
- Main bathroom upstairs + 2nd bathroom downstairs
- Open plan air-conditioned living room and meals area downstairs
- Modern designer kitchen with quality bench-tops, S/S appliances and gas cook-tops
- Large private outdoor entertaining area off the rumpus room
- Wide side access leading to a double remote lock-up garage
- Well cared-for gardens and lawns
- 4 split air conditioners and fans throughout for year round comfort
- 5,000L rainwater tank + tool shed + 3Kw Solar power
- Rates: Approx $337.21 p/q
- Owner's Occupied property
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
715m² / 0.18 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.