Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Motivated Vendor! All Reasonable Offers Considered!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Nestled on nearly 2 acres (7998m2) and backing onto Barker Street Reserve is 29 Lilley Road. This larger than average home will impress buyers who are looking for space to grow the family in a convenient location close to schools, shops and transport links.
Featuring an open plan kitchen, complete with stone tops, Miele dishwasher and walk in pantry which overlooks the air-conditioned dining area and relaxing lounge with fireplace. There is a separate formal lounge and dining area with breathtaking views out to the land and reserve while the 4 bedrooms are located away from the living zones creating good separation.
The 4 bedrooms are larger than average, three of which offer built-in robes and space for king size beds and additional furniture. The huge master suite is complete with air-conditioning, walk-in-robe and boutique style ensuite.
The modern family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower, double vanity and deep bathtub is nearby. There is also a home office / 5th bedroom to the front of the home.
The property also includes a separate laundry, huge double garage and store room which is large enough to become an office plus an additional store room downstairs for the camping gear.
Outside explore the land that is on offer with three fully fenced zones for the children and pets to play, an established orchard of fruit trees plus ample room to build a huge shed on the flat gravelled parking area (to the front of the home) There is also a double drive through carport and extra land behind this to build additional sheds.
Other things to consider:
- Built in 1994
- Nestled on nearly 2 acres (7998m2)
- Security screens throughout
- Air-conditioning in master bedroom and open plan kitchen, lounge and dining
- Insulated roof space, boarded for extra storage
- Electric hot water system - 1 year old
- Tons of storage
- North-West facing rear deck
- 2 Car Carport and double garage
- Three fenced areas
- Flat lawn for the kids to play
- Established orchard of fruit trees including orange, mango, olive, macadamia, coffee, mandarin and avocado
- Town water
- Genesis school bus pickup on cnr of Barker St and Lilley Road
- Genesis Christian College 5.8km
- Eatons Hill State School - 2.9km
- Eatons Hill Shopping Village - 3.5km
- Samford Village - 10.5km
- Brisbane City: 21.4km
- Brisbane Airport via Airport Link: 25.1km
For further information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
7,998m² / 1.98 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.