Queenslander charm on 1.48 acres
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
Set in the heart of Cashmere on a 6000m2 block of land (1.48 acres) is 1 Springbook Court. This beautifully presented Queenslander home oozes charm and character and will no doubt impress the discerning buyer.
Built in 2001, the original owners have enjoyed their time living here but now the time has come for a new family to call this wonderful place home.
On entering the grounds through the double gates, park your car under the 3 bay carport and take in the sounds and scenery. When you have stopped dreaming of the garden parties and the children playing soccer on the lawns come on inside.
Starting upstairs, you will immediately fall in love with the open plan layout with polished timber floors and plenty of windows allowing natural light and cooling breezes to filter through. The large kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher and brand new oven overlooks the spacious dining area and living space as well as the cleverly designed study / kids play room......the perfect area to keep an eye on the little ones while you're cooking dinner.
Sliding doors lead out to the north facing 35m2 covered deck with sensational views of the land and bushland backdrop; with room to entertain or simply relax after a long day at work.
Back inside, there are three spacious bedrooms all refreshed with new carpet, paint, newly installed fans and built-in-robes; the separate toilet and tiled family bathroom with shower, bathtub and vanity are close by. There is also a huge walk-in linen closet / store room.
Downstairs is the ideal parents retreat or a potential self-contained living zone for grand-parents or older children. Featuring a master retreat with walk-in-robe and two way bathroom, an enormous tiled laundry with storage galore, which has potential to build a kitchenette plus a tiled rumpus room that has sliding doors out to the covered patio. There is also a handy storage room for all your camping gear!!
Enjoy the outdoors with 1.48 acres to explore! With nicely landscaped native flora framing the home beautifully. A 6m x 9m shed is located to the left side of the land (garage door 2.4m height) with a 4m wide gate access for ease of parking the toys. There is an additional 3 bay carport near to the property and 2 car spaces under the covered deck.
Children and pets will enjoy the useable land on offer, and there's ample room to build the biggest of swimming pools!
- Spacious kitchen with 4 burner gas top, new oven and large fridge space
- Open plan living and dining area
- Study / Kids play room
- Large walk-in-linen closet
- Tiled family bathroom with separate toilet
- 35m2 north facing deck with bushland views
- Master suite with walk-in-robe, new carpets and two way bathroom
- Tiled rumpus room with sliding doors out to covered patio
- Large tiled laundry downstairs with room for a kitchenette
- Under house storage
- 6000m2 block of land (1.48 acres)
- 6 x 9 shed (2.4m high garage door)
- 4m wide gate to corner of property for ease of access to shed
- 3 bay carport (W 9000 x D 6000)
- 2 parking areas under the covered deck
- Fire pit
- Double gated front entrance
Other things to consider:
- Town water
- Solar hot water
- External stair access
- Brand new carpets in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Freshly painted interior
- Insulated roof space
- NBN ready
- Cashmere Village Shopping Centre - 3km
- Genesis Christian College - 6.4km
- Strathpine West State School - 7.2km
- Bray Park State High School - 7.2km
- School Bus for Prince of Peace & Nudgee College - 2km
- School Bus for Genesis Christian College - 1km
- Brisbane City - 26.7km
- Brisbane Airport via Airport Link - 30.7km
For more information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
6,000m² / 1.48 acres
7 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.