Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Peace and serenity awaits you
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Locations don't come better than this, privately tucked away you will find yourself in a tranquil paradise backing onto Church Road Park where nature is your best friend, yet you are within a short distance from local schools, shops and transport links.
Arriving at Coolum Court, you will notice that this prestigious pocket of Eatons Hill acreage is very special indeed. With only 5 neighbours on the quiet cul-de-sac and a long driveway to the property you will no doubt instantly feel the peace and serenity.
The 1.48 acres of land with established trees includes a circular driveway for ease of parking, a stable for one horse, garden shed and so much useable land to explore!!
The home itself has everything you desire, the brick low set has a warm and welcoming entrance with a large lounge to the left with high raked ceilings and bay window that looks out to the established land.
To the middle of the home, is the spacious open plan kitchen; which overlooks the casual living with wood fire and dining area with room for the largest of tables.
Away from the living areas there are four bedrooms, all carpeted and include built in robes. The master suite includes two double built in robes and a large tiled ensuite with spa bath and shower. The tiled family bathroom and separate toilet is nearby and includes bath, shower and vanity with storage.
The home also features a separate office / 5th bedroom to the front of the home, tiled laundry with storage plus a reading nook / kids play room with views out to the gardens.
Outside you will be spoilt for choice! Starting with the delightful courtyard garden. Just off the kitchen this wonderful space would be perfect for the chickens, veggie patch and herb boxes.
On the other side, entertain until your hearts content in the huge covered entertaining area where there is heaps of useable land for the kids to play soccer and a fenced area for the pets; with space to build the shed and sparkling in-ground pool, acreage really doesn't get better than this!!
- Lounge with raked ceilings and Mitsubishi air-conditioning
- Separate office / 5th bedroom with raked ceilings
- Reading nook / kids playroom with custom built shelving
- Large kitchen with gas top cooking, Westinghouse oven and space for the double fridge
- Dining area with sliding doors out to the courtyard gardens plus Mitsubishi air-conditioning
- Casual living with wood burner and sliding doors out to covered entertaining area
- Three bedrooms, with fans and built in robes
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, two double built in robes, large tiled ensuite with spa bath, shower and vanity.
- Tiled bathroom with separate toilet
- Tiled laundry and linen closet
- Double garage
- Long private driveway (flat)
- Circular driveway for ease of parking
- Space to park additional vehicles
- 6000m2 of useable land with established fruit trees
- Horse stable to the back of the property
- Fully fenced area for the pets
- Large covered entertaining area
- Front veranda
- Garden shed
- Courtyard garden - perfect for the chickens and veggie patch!
- Enough room to build a shed and pool
Other things to consider:
- Town water
- Diamond security screens throughout
- Security alarm
- 5000ltr water tank (garden only)
- Eatons Hill State School - 4.4km
- Albany Creek State High School - 7.3km
- Genesis Christian College - 9.9km
- School bus pick up on Cnr of Hidden Valley Drive and River Oaks Drive - 290m
- Eatons Hill Village - 5km
- Kumbartcho Sanctuary - 1.6km
- Strathpine Train Station - 10.5km
- Brisbane City - 23.9km
- Brisbane Airport - via Airport Link - 27.9km
For more information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
6,000m² / 1.48 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.