Stunning Lowset Home, Idyllic Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Uniquely positioned with a delightful bushland frontage, and at the rear, laneway access, is this superbly maintained 2-year young home.
Welcome to 11 William Bay Park Way, Fitzgibbon.
The home is stunning. With modern funky touches, clever utilisation of space and a delightful aspect, this home will appeal to those looking for a serene place to come home to. Offering first class fixtures and fittings throughout the home, the home presents with 4 bedrooms. The Master Suite overlooks a private courtyard, has a modern ensuite with frameless glass shower and a generous walk in robe for hers, hers and his. A further 3 bedrooms are all generous in size, with built ins and are centrally located to the modern family bathroom in keeping with the stylish theme of the home.
The open plan living areas of the home have superb laminate timber floors throughout, in a style and color that compliment the color palette surrounding the chefs kitchen. This culinary space, with long island style breakfast bar and ceasarstone, caf lighting and stainless steel appliances throughout, will ensure that your kitchen rules. A 900 wide gas cooktop and fan forced oven, dishwasher and rangehood and double fridge space, keep everything at your fingertips.
The living areas connect seamlessly to the covered alfresco space, fully tiled and private and a decked walkway to a balcony adjacent the Master Suite.
The uniqueness of this home is by virtue of the clever positioning, allowing the living areas to look out to the bushland and adjacent walkway in front of the home.
At the rear of the home, accessed by the address, likened to a laneway, is the double automated garaging providing secure access to the home and adjacent, a fully paved courtyard with garden shed and rear gates offering room for additional vehicle parking, trailer, caravan or boat.
This delightful home is just 18 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD and just 25 minutes to the Brisbane Airport precinct. There are local rail stations at Carseldine and Fitzgibbon and local retail centres just minutes in any direction.
This home is extremely well maintained by the current owner. It is ideal for home buyers who is looking for great location, low maintenance and quality family home in Fitzgibbon. It is also ideal for investors who's looking for great capital gain potential. It must be seen to be appreciated as you are within short distance to the Carseldine train station, Bracken Ridge Shops, M1 Highway and schools.
Key points of attraction:
- Fantastic location, approx. 700m to Bracken Ridge Shops, approx. 2.5km St Joseph's Primary School Bracken Ridge,
approx. 3km drive to M1 highway and 3.5km Carseldine train station,
- Built in 2015
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins (with walk in wall robe in the master) + 2 bathrooms with ensuite in main + 2 car garage
- Timber floor throughout in the common area with carpet in the bedroom
- Elegant outdoor entertainment area and landscaped garden
- Approx. 2.7m high ceiling with LED lights throughout
- Well designed modern kitchen with large stone bench top in the middle and European stainless-steel appliances (gas
- 4 Modern ceiling fans and 2 Split air-conditionings installed for year-round comfort
- Security camera installed with crime safe security screens throughout for peace of mind
- Bi fold gated good size backyard with potential of 3rd car space/work space
- Termite Barrier installed for extra protection
- NBN ready
- Owner's occupier property
NOTE: Please search 12 Mirima Lane Fitzgibbon for GPS direction
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.