Sonya Treloar Sales Professional
From a Mother, Wife and Friend to one of Ray White Queensland's most awarded female Agents. . . all in the space of just 9 years. This amazing journey of hard work, dedication and commitment to her clients has seen Sonya develop a following amongst the community.
'The biggest difference with Sonya is that she is an agent who truly cares about the people' said Dean a buyer who recently migrated from Sydney. 'My wife and I could not believe how detailed the transaction was simply because Sonya and her team were aware of our lack of knowledge of buying in Queensland, and made sure that we were kept fully informed of every action'
Sonya has been instrumental in changing the landscape of perception of local agents. Her diligence and attention to both her Buyers and Sellers and her tenacity to see the transaction to the end has been a significant point of difference, and the outcomes for her Sellers speak volumes in that regard.
Many street records have been achieved by Sonya and her team. These outstanding results are a legacy of the Quality Marketing and Open Homes which are considered by many as industry best, follow up and confidence in the knowledge of the area, and living locally gives Sonya a distinct edge. Sonya's pride in being a local resident of some 13 years standing is also a major contributor to achieving significant prices for the properties that she sells.
As a recipient of multiple industry awards, including Top 50 Women in Real Estate, Ray White Chairman Elite, representing the Top 1% of Ray White agents throughout the group, Top 10 International across the multiple locations throughout South East Asia, where Ray White can be found, Sonya is a powerhouse of energy and professionalism that is unparalleled.
Above all else Sonya is still a Wife, Mother and friend, and takes pride in being a great Real Estate Agent.
Skills & expertise
- Specialising in Brisbane Northside particularly Bridgeman Downs, Carseldine, McDowall, Aspley & Albany Creek.
Sonya Treloar has been in the industry since 2011.
- Hummingbird House
- Northside Pony Club
- Nexus Community Care
- Business Women Network
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Top International Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2019/2020 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 1
- 2019/2020 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 1
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019 - $11 million in settled commission in their career
- 2019 - $12 million in settled commission in their career
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 1
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 1
- 2018/2019 - Excellence in Print Marketing Quest Newspapers (News Australia) And 33 earlier awards